PING: Stormin Mormon

Hey Stormy,

Your posts are getting through on this end.

I see three posts about the smokers film. One posted on 5/27 @ 1:10 pm, another on 5/27 @ 8:40 pm, and a third on 5/28 @8:05 pm.

You had answers for the first two posts. Might want to Google groups to find the answers.

Maybe you have yourself in the bozo bin. :o/

Reply to
Josh

Did I notice that you signed one of your replies with a SPEBSQA number?

Dan Griffin OkChorale, OKC, OK Mature Moments Quartet Bass (tenor for the upcoming novice night)

DanG

I must admit, I have no clue what such a number is. Please tell me. Sounds like a good thing to know.

I did a google search on that acronym, and found nothing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi, I saw that too, but I don't think iut was Stormin. Reason I noticed is I am also a Bass and used to be with a Fl. chorus. Have moved and no barbershop close enough. Sure do miss it.

Reply to
Chuck B.