Pexs

I have a mobile home in Az. There is a leak under the home. In order to fix the leak I worked harder to saw cut my garage floor but I thought if I ran pexs above the garage floor then back down to the crawl space I would eliminate the saw cutting. Plus it's expensive.. the pie works be protected from UV rays but the garage gets very hot in the summer.. not sure what to use but I was hoping pexs would hold up

Reply to
Shannon Pratt

replying to Shannon Pratt, Bob wrote: Pex is good stuff, easy to use and durable. That's what I would use in your situation. It can take 200 degrees. Only potential downside, in summer the water coming out of the faucet will be hotter than now.

Reply to
Bob

Maybe insulate the pipe if water temperature is an issue.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman