Natural Gas Detector For House: Battery Operated Only ?

Hello,

Looking for a Natural Gas Detector for the house. (Not Carbon Monoxide/CO, want for Natural Gas)

Must be battery operated; not 110V plug in.

Surprisingly, I could not find any like this on Amazon, but I may have missed some.

Anyone know of a Brand/Model that is battery operated ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert Rose

Google is not complicated. Here is the first search and first result.

Meanie

Any number of portable units; not so common for central location for NG owing to the use of oderant for general detection purposes.

I didn't search but I'd expect any base unit to have battery backup as well...but I really don't know that the general CO units have raw NG detection facilities.

Reply to
dpb