Natural Gas Detector For House: Battery Operated Only ?

Hello,
Looking for a Natural Gas Detector for the house. (Not Carbon Monoxide/CO, want for Natural Gas)
Must be battery operated; not 110V plug in.
Surprisingly, I could not find any like this on Amazon, but I may have missed some.
Anyone know of a Brand/Model that is battery operated ?
Thanks, Bob
On 9/22/2018 9:38 AM, Robert Rose wrote:

Google is not complicated. Here is the first search and first result.
https://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Fire-Safety-Combustible-Gas-Detectors/Natural-Gas/Battery/N-5yc1vZc6xqZ1z0uzi9Z1z10rjp
On 9/22/2018 8:38 AM, Robert Rose wrote:

Any number of portable units; not so common for central location for NG owing to the use of oderant for general detection purposes.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)0&hvadid$1986369569&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand479258915020007667&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy24470&hvtargid=pla-446565763586&psc=1>
I didn't search but I'd expect any base unit to have battery backup as well...but I really don't know that the general CO units have raw NG detection facilities.