Despite having had the rear bearing done already, maybe they didn't do
it right. There is only one way to check, which is to remove the drum
and look at the area.
0. Unplug dryer.
1. Insert putty knife at left and right of top, and rotate up on its
2. Remove two screws at left and right that hold front to sides.
3. There may be a plastic thing at 12:00 on front that needs to be
removed, at front edge of drum.
4. Pry front off sides, rotate out and up off of clips at bottom.
5. Release belt (you can do this from the back access if you want.
6. Using belt to assist, left drum out of rear bearing, forward, and
out of cabinet.
7. Inspect ball on drum for smoothness, replace if not smooth.
8. Inspect cup on back of cabinet for degradation. There should be
non-dry lubrication in grooves of this part. If just dry, wipe away
and add more. If plastic is degraded, replace part.
Both parts and related screws come as a kit, or can be purchased