OT - What kind of boat is this?

Anybody know what kind of boat this is? Fishing? Research? Yacht?

The reason it's blurry is because it was taken at 30x zoom. It's kind of hard to hold a smartphone steady on a moving object at that zoom level.

The photo was taking from the shores of one of our Great Lakes.

Marilyn Manson

The picture is too blurry to say anything for certain unless you just recognize it but that stuff on the stern looks like what I see on ships that lay underwater cables or pipes. It could be anything tho.

Reply to
gfretwell

The "stuff on the back" was what caught my eye from afar. That's what made me curious.

Perhaps someone else will "just recognize it". We'll see.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

That is what looks like the rig they use to feed underwater pipe or cable.

Reply to
gfretwell

umm...yeah...You already said that in your previous post.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive though. Appreciate it. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson