OT Wall clock

Check out clock number 3. It looks like the price range is $344 - $630. That must be a typo.

I am guessing they don't sell too many. At least has free shipping.

Metspitzer

Metspitzer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What!! It comes from from CSNStores.com. hmmm, the image is so plain. It looks like my alarm clock I bought for $15.

Reply to
Lisa BB.

Did it have 2-4 inch high numbers? The thing weighs seven pounds.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Looks like the real deal. It has either 2" or 4" numbers and a choice of natural or graphite anodized frame.

If you go to the CSN Stores web site, they carry 3277 clocks with prices up to $11,291.00. The first page, sorted by price, has 24 models listed, the lowest being over $5000 on that page.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski