OT. Vehicle Buying

No, I remember, indeed that was the reason he gave. But all he said was "I have a wife". and I said "Do you really think I'm going to hurt or even threaten your wife?" But I think it was the truth. Not everyone he deals with is as tolerant or non-violent as I am, and not everyone believes "ASIS" means what it says like I do, and he knows that no matter how good the car looks, it might break tomorrow. He's ready to lose a sale rather than tell me where he lives.

I see people on the tv court all the time suing to get their money back on a car sold asis.

As it turns out, all I've spend on it is new brake pads, new rotors, two headlight and one fog bulb. In 3 years, but not driving much.

Reply to
micky

The US military releases UFO photos and videos now and then.

As for me, I didn't have a smartphone in the early 1970's.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

There used to be a guy on late night radio who had all sorts of people on who saw ufos, ghosts and whatever. Remember him by chance? I think his show was 3 hours long.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Sorry, I don't remember that.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Coast 2 Coast w/George Noory?

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Yep, that was him.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I just looked it up. Art Bell was his predecessor. The show is still going on on Tunein and iHeart.

Dean Hoffman

I've been lucky in that respect having my camera (not a phone) in my pocket most of the time. My Pileated Woodpecker photos aren't very good though. Just recently photographed a Red-headed Woodpecker and a Barred Owl, also not very good photos -- but a rare sightings for me and to even have a camera ready when it happens is even more rare.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

The only place I almost always have a camera is in the boat but that is usually where I see the cool stuff

gfretwell

And WCBM AM 680 Baltimore

I can only manage to listen for a little while.

Reply to
micky