OT: uneven cooking in microwaves

Bob Eager

I’d have you publicly flogged if you hadn't actually enjoyed that so much the last time, boy.

Min isnt in fact officially any of those.

Reply to
Jane Black

Ah, amplifying the problem. One day someone will invent a product that actually works.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Then they ought not to make ovens that don't cook the middle.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's no good, the food would go off and do it's own thing and evolve, and I'd never get to eat it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

As far as I remember, evenly scattered throughout it.

It's inside a cage! It doesn't get transmitted. It would probably be illegal to remove the magnetron and transmit that much microwave power out into the air.

Not very good is it?

We need a complete redesign of the microwave oven from the ground up.

Oh wait, there is one, using radio waves controlled electronically, adjusting he frequency depending on what food you put in it:

Commander Kinsey

You're retired, you have all the time in the world to sit watching the food spin round and round....

Everything can be done in a pan in 10 minutes.

I have to touch it once, to change from full power to half once it's boiled.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why can't you make cold? If I can convert mass into energy, why not energy into mass?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

People said you couldn't have a transporter like in Star Trek. NASA did it (although only over a distance of a few metres).

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Misspelt for copyright reasons.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Won't chop the veg though.

Reply to
Max Demian

So maybe shove a pile of horseshit up your ass and see if oats come out of your mouth?

Reply to
A noiseless patient Spider

I see you have tried and succeeded in shoving oats up your ass so that horsehit comes out of your mouth

So its getting closer

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I once had a computer game called monopolee.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I can't find the one I had, I don't think this is it:

was programmed by a bloke in Scotland (Dundee I think), and just called Monopoly. It wasn't the official version.

The official versions are:

Commander Kinsey

Agreed.

They ought to remove the ban on killing unborn foetuses, and scan very single baby for any abnormalities, then kill off the rubbish ones.

Can that be undone?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I've got a 6 core processor and two 4 core processors running Oracle analysing data from the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. You never know I might find a new particle we can use.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Please elaborate on the serious shit in brackets.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You mean conduction.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

See youtube for things not to microwave unless you want an explosion. I particularly like those chemical lights - someone heated one in a microwave then had it blow up in his face!:

Also, bricks in washing machines:

Commander Kinsey