OT: today's really bad kid joke

Hi All,
Okay, this this kids joke can cause brain damage in
adults, so DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!
A guy gets stranded in the complete desert with
only a calendar. He gets rescued after a year
and is just fine.
Question: what did he eat?
scroll down
Dates and sundays
Reply to
That's pretty bad, all right, LOL.
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:54:36 -0700, T
Reply to
micky
Hi Micky,
One of my customers completes with me for bad jokes. I got her really bad twice now.
1) was your joke about dying like my grandfather (I am in your debt!)
2) was this one. She actually gasped for air.
Life is Good!
-T
Reply to
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:09:53 -0700, T
I'm glad I could be of service.
Reply to
micky
I now have high expectations from you!
:-)
What? Me steal your jokes? NEVER! Well, maybe.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads