OT The Birds

OT Have any of you watched the movie "The Birds" from 1963, produced by Alfred Hitchcock? I suspect most of you have.

But if we were a little older, we could have heard a radio drama from 10 years earlier, based on the same story. An episode of "Escape", a series that was on the radio then. I don't think they end the same.

If you want to hear it listen to this weekend's edition of the Big Broadcast at thebigbroadcast.com . It's a 4 hour program and this runs from 3:00 to 3:30 approximately.

Reply to
micky

Around 15 years ago my wife and I went to a Halloween party and she dressed up as the lady being attacked by The Birds. She got a bunch of plastic black birds and hot glued them to her clothes and made a hairnet with the birds attached to that so she could put it on her head. She won first place for the costume contest.

Reply to
badgolferman