How can I get a set of belts for this older vacuum?

I need a drive belt for an old montgomery ward vacuum by eureka Model sp8807b but Eureka tells me they're no longer offered for sale.

How can I get a set of belts for this older vacuum?

Reply to
Indira

Do you have the old belts?

Take them to Home Depot or an industrial supply house that sells belts and they may have what you need. Tale a look on the web site for either Grainger or McMaster to see if they have the same size belt.

Reply to
Ed P

A part number helps in the search also - whether searching on Amazon or from a parts store.

Is this what you're looking for :

John T.

Reply to
hubops