HELP !!!!!!! I need a drive belt for an old Stanley Belt sander.

Hi, The beltsander is a 3" Heavy Duty one Model # H-31A.The drive belt I need is only 6" long #MS 1774. If anyone can give me a supplier for these belts I would much appreciate it, the one I'm using is about to break.
Thanks Marc
Take it to W.W. Grainger, if you have one. Also a car parts place can get it. Don't bother with the number. Wilson

On 26 Sep 2003 16:29:59 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (molander) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Try a link belt available at most WWing stores...they can be made any length you like as they are made of little links
replying to molander, Adam wrote: I need the same belt! Any luck finding a replacement?
On 5/22/2017 9:44 AM, Adam wrote:

For sure. When he posted this in 2003, he found a guy who had a gross of them sitting on the shelf for $1.99 each. No big market so he probably still has them FOURTEEN YEARS LATER, but they've all disintegrated with dry rot!
On Friday, September 26, 2003 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, molander wrote:

Marc, simply measure the belt (Length and width, V,cog, etc) which is easy now that its broken and go looking at the sites that sell belts and you will find something like http://www.vbeltsupply.com/
Call them and tell them what you need. Then post back here, as there are others wanting this belt.

Marc gave up after waiting fourteen years for your response.