OT - Slimfast Recall

All Slimfast premixed beverages recalled. Oops! And I was counting on them for no-cook food. A trick I learned years ago, from a church custodian.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

GR8! Now, how do I return what I already digested?

Reply to
Kerry L.

ISTR it doesn't look much different before vs. after....

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

"Kerry L." wrote in news:hfckr7$vg0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Just bag some dog shit and bring it in. Let them claim it's not yours.

Reply to
Red Green

Hey, diarrhea can make you slim fast. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That guy with the Pella windows is checking to see if he has any with dollar signs in his eyes. :)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Customer Service might have the answer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

on 12/4/2009 10:42 PM (ET) Kerry L. wrote the following:

If you haven't got rid of it by now, see a gastroenterologist ASAP.

Reply to
willshak

Red-necks, cable guys, refridge repairmen, etc. are all fat...we never use the stiff!

bob_v

Reply to
Bob Villa

There is a way, but the postal service may prosecute you for doing it unless it's freeze dried and sealed in a container.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Put some Nestle's Quick in your Similac and you'll have the same thing.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Or just make up some carnation instant breakfast with powdered milk. More protein in that, too.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken