OT. Sears closing 80

Kmart and Sears stores. List here: <https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-a-list-of-the-80-new-store-closures-sears-has-announced-2018-12-28
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 6:13:32 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

res-sears-has-announced-2018-12-28>
They closed so many, I don't even know where the closest one is anymore. On e here was at a crappy mall, inside no customers, outside empty parking lot . It was like that for a decade before they closed it this year. Fir years they closed many stores, but not that one. Left me wondering how bad off th e other ones they were closing were.
On 12/29/2018 6:13 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Kmart close by still open. They might as well close them all. Night and day difference shopping there compared to Walmart. I knew long time employees there and they cut their hours so they could cut their benefits. Most of their workers are lethargic, only work part time and don't last long. Older one I know still there lives nearby and husband works supplying their benefits. A healthy business puts its customers first, its employees second and stockholders third. When stockholders are put first a business is bound to failure.
On 12/29/18 5:13 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Their online store locator is messed up. The closest store to me is in Tyler TX (the map shows about a 3-mile error in location, but it's still in Tyler). The text that pops up gives a location in Miami FL (about a thousand miles away). IIRC, the same result I got about 3 years ago.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/