icemaker

My icemaker quit working and I would like to replace it but I don`t know how. Any advice on how will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Herb

Look for a video on YouTube. They cover many brands of refrigerators, maybe yours.

Forgot to mention www.repairclinic.com
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 03:49:48 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Are you sure it's not just jammed up with ice in the bale etc., that keeps it from making more ice.

Well Herbie, you might want to start by first letting us know if you're talking about the one in your kitchen refrigerator, the one in the soft drink dispenser in your run-down convenience store or the one sitting outside the office of your rooms-by-the-hour flea bag motel.
Next, a hint about the brand and model would be kinda' helpful ;-)
Other than that, have a happy new year...
--
Stupid is as stupid does.
- Forrest Gump
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 10:46:25 AM UTC-5, Wade Garrett wrote:

That about sums it up.
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 03:49:48 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Generally speaking 1/4" hex screws and a connector. The hardest trick is usually releasing the tab on the connector.
Car wont shut off. 34 days now.
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 6:49:51 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

how. Any advice on how will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Herb
Come on over to my shop. I've got a 150 HP ice maker that's currently got a bout a quarter million pounds of ice at 13°F. Of course, you'll have t o fight off the people skating on it...