Bad line error

I had 3 of 4 electric burners going-heard a short beep & was looking for why/where when it started & continued. Then I noticed the message “bad line”. I immediately turned off 1burner & all stopped. I moved the pan to the vacant burner & no more trouble. Stove probably senses I’m upgrading all my appliances to stainless and doesn’t want to be only oddball
On 12/31/2018 2:44 PM, Jane wrote:

I'll sleep better knowing that.