OT. No Driver

Been there, done that and it was just a hotel parking lot.

Reply to
gfretwell

Tesla says it is a cellular connection on their web site but I guess you know more than them. They also do not say it will stop the car.

Reply to
gfretwell

Cellphones have their antennas hidden in the case, f****it.

Reply to
bozo

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:55:07 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I have done that. One of the things that I still remember to do is note floor number now and references on the floor. I one walked out of a mall and was convinced my car was stolen. It was the wrong entrance. I walked around in the store and remembered where I came in. What a shitstorm.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:51:00 -0400, bozo posted for all of us to digest...

For maximum brain absorption of signal.

Reply to
Tekkie©