OT - multiple redundancies

I think I noticed another redundancy. I had typed "after you IM messaged me". Is IM messaging, like your insurance company needs your vehicle's VIN number? And if the tires are inflated in pounds PSI? Got to be others like that, KWIM, mean.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

multiple redundancies is redundant

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

This message brought to you by the department of redundancies department .

Reply to
Terry Coombs