OT. Mike Rowe "Returning the Favor" Cancelled

Facebook cancelled Mike's show.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Any idea why? I googled a bit but couldn't find it.

It seems like a nice premise. Too bad it was on Facebook.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

This is one article.

The article I found first didn't give a reason, either.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

That article didn't really give a reason, either. I wonder how the show was financed (advertising?) Facebook had to get the money for it from somewhere.

Even if it's popular, if it can't draw revenue it's going to be cancelled.

We just found Six Degrees and will work our way through it.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...