OT: Lockheed Martin - an immoral player

"Prophets of War" by William D. Hartung, discussed last weekend on C- Span Book TV, is the true, spine-chilling story of how Lockheed Martin not only sold bad planes during WW II (costing flyers' lives) but has been a major player in the U.S. becoming arms dealer to the world; creating and prolonging the Cold War, and paying off the w***es in Congress to keep inflating the defense budget unnecessarily. The list of blatant illegalities they got away with doesn't end. And of course, the revolving door...

I thought I was skeptical and well-informed... this is really, really scary, because it's still going on.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Sometimes thinking can get you in trouble. Also check under the bed!

Reply to
Oren

are you saying that he's imagining things?

Reply to
dilbert firestorm

I'm not qualified to answer that question. I do reserve my right to remain silent..

Reply to
Oren

Don't read much, eh? There have been literally hundreds of news articles about this situation since I first noticed them in the early 1970s.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom