Very OT Media Player ?

I have 2 files I play through Media Player, they are 2 halves of a talking book. Is there a way of converting them into one big file so I can play the entire lot at once.

Sorry for the OT ?

Reply to
Ben Short

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Ben Short" saying something like:

Download Audacity - freeware.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

MANY thanks and once again my apologies for the OT post chaps

Reply to
Ben Short

Or Format Factory - I found it simpler and easier than Audacity, if not so versatile.

Reply to
PeterC

I use MergeMP3 or MusicFile Merger, sometimes one doesn't work but the other does. Very good for combining multi- audiobook files into one.

Barb

Reply to
Barb