OT I am becoming an invisible man

I read a few of your posts. It was enough to know that no one can learn anything worthwhile from you.

Reply to
micky

He called back already. He doesnt' normally send a report (unlike what two of you guys reported from their skin exams). But he'll send me his notes. He doesn't use computers so I may not be able to read them! He's only 49 years old.

It said $5. Didn't mention exceptions, but when the payment page came back, there was no charge, like she said.

It doesn't look any better than two days ago. 80 to 90% of the leaves had falled off.

Home Depot has an online provision for Returns but not for Complaints. Oh, under Help there was an 800 number for plants.

Okay, she took my word for it that the plant is bad, didn't make me take it to the store and show it to them. Didn't have a way to order without returning this one and ordering again. Okay. I'll call them and complain after the second one comes. Lost at least 2 weeks of the growing season.

At $39, it's a lot more expensive than Lowe's which are 22 to 28.

But Lowes says it has 474 choices for rose bush (suggested when I entered rosebush) and I don't want to start over. (I see that many are not roses. Taking out bush lowered it to 249 choices.

Reply to
micky

Last time I bought a rose bush locally. Champagne colored. A complicated series of events killed it.

This time, I went to the same place as last time and it and other garden shops around here either had nothing or only had red roses, or maybe little white ones. I wanted another color.

Reply to
micky

My package just came. Same crumby delivery driver as he left it in the same, bad place.

Unfortunately not everything we want is in local shops.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:20:55 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

Get a sign:

Can get custom instructions printed. I'll leave that to your imagination...

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:55:35 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Now that's not true Micky. I thought you had me plonked. I'll work with you.

Reply to
Tekkie©