OT, how long do children use emergency potties?

OT, how long do children use emergency potties?
Esp. to those who have had children:
A long time ago, I was with a friend and his young daughter, and I guess she couldnt' wait, because we parked in a deserted parking lot and, behind the car, she did her business, I guess in a portable potty that he carried in the car's trunk.
She was old enough to walk, and we'd been to the zoo without a stroller, so that means she's older than ?? months?
And her father carried a potty with him in the car, so that means she's younger than ?? months?
??
On 12/23/2017 10:48 PM, micky wrote:

I would say 3 or 4 years old, and sometimes they still have problems holding it at 5 years old.
--
Maggie

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 23 Dec 2017 23:43:25 -0600, Muggles

Wow. What a pain in the neck that would be for parents. But it actually helps me out in determining a favorable timeline
On 12/24/2017 04:40 AM, micky wrote:

Most people think food doesn't matter but it might not be the kids fault.
http://nakedfoodmagazine.com/does-gmo-equal-ibs/
On 12/24/2017 3:40 AM, micky wrote:

It is what it is.
--
Maggie

snipped-for-privacy@wn2-newyears.day says...

I am over 65 and sometimes I could use the emergency potty.
On 12/24/2017 12:43 AM, Muggles wrote:

I told my granddaughter who will be 3 in a couple of months and is into potty training that when she is our age she may have to go back to diapers and might want to skip the training.
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:57:34 -0500, Frank <"frank

So she can just wing it for the next 60+ years. Did she like that idea?
On 12/24/2017 7:57 AM, Frank wrote:

LOL
--
Maggie

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 8:48:35 PM UTC-8, micky wrote:

Most democrat members of congress are still using them with help from their caregivers.
On 2017-12-23 9:48 PM, micky wrote:

I raised three children, 2 boys and a girl, and we never carried an "emergency pottie".
Many camping trips, many a road trip, if required, a stop on the side of the road to pee in the ditch but hey I did that driving the rig roads in the bush too.