OT, Guard Parrot

Everyone needs a guard parrot to protect their home. ヽ(•? ??•)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZXzWGMqEI

[8~{} Uncle Guard Monster
On 24/02/2017 00:17, Uncle Monster wrote:

How interesting. I watched that feathered doggy on a Facebook feed just a couple of hours ago.
Are you SURE you aren't on Facebook, UGM?!!!
--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 1:24:15 PM UTC-6, David B. wrote:

?‿•)ノ

Nope, I'm not on faceplant. I sent the link to a friend of mine who is on f aceplant. ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Feathered Monster
Uncle Monster wrote:

My dog went nuts trying to figure out how that dog got into my computer ... and why it didn't look like a dog !
--
Snag