(OT) Global Warming or Global Freezing? We're doomed either way.

We've all been warned about global warming. The thought of burning up in the hot sun didn't sound like any fun, but I'd rather burn up than freeze to death. The way it looks, there is a good chance we will all freeze to death by the end of this winter. This means that the whole concept of global warming has reveresed. We're all going to freeze due to the pollution us humans have created. This pollution is blocking heat of the sun from reaching our atmosphere. This was inevitable, and it appears the winter of 2014 will be the end of life on earth. Of course the colder it gets, the more fuel we burn, which just adds to the pollution which blocks the heat of the sun. We're doomed.

Science was right when they came up with the concept of dooming ourselves by our pollution, but they were entirely wrong when they coined the term "global warming". In fact, anyone with little or no scientific knowledge can understand that the more smoke and other pollution we add to the air, will block more sunshine. How educated scientists got this backwards is hard to believe. This proves that our educational system has failed. Of course scientists are first to twist around their global warming facts to make themselves seem to be the winners in this debate. You can read that here.

At this point it dont matter who is right or wrong, or how badly our educational system has failed. It's too late to correct this scientific failure. We are at the end of time on planet earth, and we shall soon all perish. None of our technology can save us now. In fact it's this technology that has doomed us to our deaths. Planet earth will soon become as desolate as some of the other barren planets we have discovered. But we won't be around to document it, or make a documentary video for PBS. No one will know what destroyed our planet, because all history will end in the winter of the year 2014.

Steven & Violet

Reply to
steven_violet

it appears his nuts are frozen, ya know, the smaller the mass, the quicker it freezes

Reply to
ChairMan