OT: Getting out of a car underwater

I'm not into BDSM, I don't strap myself to the car seat. Usually plenty tools in the back like a tyre iron.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

From personal experience I know you can break a windscreen and get through it. It wasn't my car and it wasn't underwater, but that's irrelevant.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 00:22:09 -0000, Vladimir Putin posted for all of us to digest...

Well, I have to defend Bob F here. The front windshield may crack but it won't shatter. They are also glued in and you would have to be EXTREMELY strong to push it out with your feet. You would probably break the back of the seat before the glass.

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 00:10:15 -0000, Vladimir Putin posted for all of us to digest...

Oh, so now you are aquatic genius; swimming to the back to retrieve a tire iron to break the windshield.

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz

Once it's cracked, it no longer has rigidity, will bend, and get removed form the frame (its only glued in).

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

If I have to swim to the back, the car is full of water, hence no pressure difference and anything can be opened normally.

Also you don't have to be an aquatic genius to swim, 99% of people can do it.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

It seems you are intellectually challenged.

I venture that most folks with cars would try to kick their windows out to escape.

Andy

Reply to
AK