[SOLVED] (OT) Fishing question

Golf is what happens to fishermen who lead unrighteous lives and, well, die: "welcome to the eternal golf course!"

Golf is fun! I play it with a .357. That's a little rough on the balls but I can always find more on the walking path that goes around the golf course.

Reply to
rbowman

I've done that too. I walk in a park near a golf course and often come home with golf balls, baseballs and the like. I'll hang them up at the range and shoot them with pistols. Once shot a golf ball with a .357 to have it bounce 25 yards back to me to lay at my feet.

You'd be surprised how many times you can shoot these balls before destroying them.

Reply to
Frank

ate  fishing/angling  ..

UUGHH   golf.

I stand corrected !!!

te  fishing/angling  ..

UGHH   golf.

I can hear the conversation now.

"Am I dead?"

"Yup."

"Am I in heaven or hell?"

"Take a guess."

"Why am I on a golf course?"

"Take a another guess."

"Oh S*** !!! I really am in hell!"

"Cleaver ex-fisherman."

"NNNNNOOOOOOOO !!! Anything but golf!!! Give me Fire and Brimstone! Give me 72 male virgins! Give me Floods! Earthquakes! SMOG! Condescending Limeys! ANYTHING BUT GOLF !!!! "

"Suck it up cupcake. Now go walk after that ball."

ate  fishing/angling  ..

UUGHH   golf.

"What do you mean by 'ex'?"

[snip]

Funny typo.

[snip]
Reply to
hah

Friend bought a new S&W 22 LR revolver a number of years back and it would do the same thing. Had it worked on and now it will not do that and shoots very well.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery