OT. FEB '21 Web News Ratings

Google #1.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Google is a news aggregator. Not really in the same league as sites that do their own investigation.

Plus, it tends to show people what they want to see. So people like it because it reinforces their existing biases.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

At work when I go to news.google.com I am signed into my account. That allows me to create a profile of news sources I'm not interest in. At home I don't sign in so I get unfiltered news from GoogleLand.

Night and day....

Reply to
rbowman