OT - eternal.september

Appears down last couple of days. No new posts and if you post it will not show. I'm using aioe.
On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 12:41:59 PM UTC-8, Frank wrote:

Thanks for the info
On 11/25/2017 3:41 PM, Frank wrote:

I stopped using them a long time ago. For 4 bucks, get www.blocknews.net They have been very reliable
On 11/25/2017 3:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

  When I compared message header lists on T-day afternoon E-S and blocknews were the same . I suspect it was more than a glitch at E-S .
  --
  Snag

But for a time, Eternal September was showing no new messages while other NNTP servers were.
On 11/26/2017 2:18 PM, Neill Massello wrote:

  Can't argue  , I just know what was true at that one point in time .
  --
  Snag