OT - eternal.september

Appears down last couple of days. No new posts and if you post it will not show. I'm using aioe.

Reply to
Frank

Thanks for the info

Reply to
redzap78

I stopped using them a long time ago. For 4 bucks, get

They have been very reliable

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

  When I compared message header lists on T-day afternoon E-S and blocknews were the same . I suspect it was more than a glitch at E-S .   --   Snag
Reply to
Terry Coombs

But for a time, Eternal September was showing no new messages while other NNTP servers were.

Reply to
Neill Massello

  Can't argue  , I just know what was true at that one point in time .   --   Snag
Reply to
Terry Coombs