how come

how come I'm not seeing anything since 11AM yesterday morning, 11/24?

Reply to
micky

The forever darkness has fallen, this was predicted in Leviticus, don't you read your bible?!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 21:42:14 -0500, micky wrote in

Eternal-September server has died.

Reply to
CRNG

Ditto, using Eternal September.

Seems to have risen from the dead now.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Yes, that must have been it. You guys noticed it was back 2 hours before I did.

Reply to
micky

Not very eternal then was it?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Must be something to do with time zones or DST.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

Give it credit for making it past September-I don't what eternal Sept means...

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 22:00:23 -0000, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

rote:

No winter.

-- =

A mistake is evidence that someone has tried to do something.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

ote:

How about eternal May, June, August ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

te:

missed it...

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 18:01:16 -0000, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

ote:

Slept in?

-- =

Seen in the back window of a car: In case of emergency screw driver on back seat.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

how come so many keep saying it about trump

Reply to
ZZyXX