Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles

Are there harder ones above level six? These are brutal but toss me something harder. Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.

Reply to
Thomas

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:19:04 -0700 (PDT), Thomas posted for all of us to digest...

Wrong group

Reply to
Tekkie©

Scroll down to Mind Bending 795

Screen-snip ; save ; print a few copies - .. it took me ~ 5 tries. John T.

Reply to
hubops