OT: Definitely NOT politics!

That's another interesting answer!

Reply to
Muggles

How do you know a truly hard thing can even be done in a day?

Now you are 2 days in on a transmission job and the wife says, "why didn't you change the light bulb in the bathroom yet"?

Reply to
gfretwell

Do you really need to have a penis to change a light bulb?

Reply to
Trumpster

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:53:46 -0600, Muggles wrote in

I'm a "morning" person, so I would do the harder one first.

Reply to
CRNG

The hard one first.

Give it time. Someone will find a way to inject politics.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

It's already there, folks are *voting* for which task to do first.

Reply to
RonNNN

LOL

Reply to
Muggles

Urgency is important too. For example:

Task A needs to be done sometime today or tomorrow.

Task B is the most important, and needs to be done today before sunset (it's an outdoor task).

Task C is the least important, and needs to be done before 11AM today.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

The purpose of the penis is to let you know when the still-hot old bulb falls in the wrong place.

Reply to
hah
[snip]

I'd probably change the bulb while taking a break from the harder work.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

That's OK, but be sure not to involve anyone with a 5-letter last name ending with "p" and starting with "T".

Reply to
Sam E