The Worx cap replacement

Hi all, with my wife & I having arthritis the squeeze caps on toilet bowl cleaners such as The Worx are very hard to squeeze to open them. I usually get a pliers and squeeze them and can get spillage in the process. Then I have to reverse the process to close them. Does anyone know of alternative to the stock caps or modified one? I am asking because I know that alternative gas can caps have been discussed here.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I open stuff like this the first time with squeezing then clip the plastic retainers in cap or bottle. Next time I buy the product I reuse the clipped cap.

Reply to
Frank

Frank posted for all of us...

Thanks Frank, I tried that but the clips seem to hit a retaining ring of some sort so the cap in not removable. I was thinking of going from the outside in with a utility knife but my hands cannot endure the workout.

Keep your cards and letter coming ;)

Reply to
Tekkie®