OT: Car heaters and ice scraping

Says the man who has never scraped 1/2 inch off the windows of his compact car.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Because I turn the heater on in advance.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You must have a remote start on your car, mine doesn't. When I had to scrape the windows several years ago of 1/2 inch of ice it was a struggle just to get one door open so I could even get in to start it. It also takes longer to clear windows of an SUV than it does a compact car due to the larger interior space.

Anyway, I'm done with your silly argumentative posts.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Why would I need a remote start? I get up and have a wash, shave, breakfast etc. At some point during that I go out and start the car. By the time I leave it's defrosted. It isn't rocket science.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword