OT: Another high-quality product from China...

"[SEOUL, South Korea] South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease, officials said Monday."

Reminds me of the junior high school joke:

"Do you know how to make a dead baby float? Well, you start with two scoops of dead baby..."

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:pZydnYnBPYh52jXSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

OG!!! I saw on TV in a country with mostly black people, if there was a black albino (white skin), other people were superstitious of them. Some people attack the albinos and cut off their arms, legs and sell them. The TV interviewed a woman who had 2 arms chopped off. She was amazing with a good personality.

Marina