Quality of Engineered Oak Floor from China

Can anyone tell me if engineered wood flooring from china is any worse/better then those from northern europe? I heard once that internet sites offer cheap flooring from china and that it is not of the same standard. my local floor shop only had one option and they told me it was sourced from china which put me off but then the quality issue may only be a rumour?

Anyone out there with problems using an engineered floor product manufactured in china?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jjc001