High Quality Watering Nozzle

I'm tired of buying a cheap nozzle for my hose every year that eventually begins to leak (I do change washers too). Can anyone here guide me to one that is of high quality and doesn't leak - after getting thrown to the ground. Perhaps on that can be maintained? I will use it to wash my car too.

Thanks and happy gardening

Reply to
Dave Skipper

I agree with you about those cheap pistol grip nozzles. This time I'm trying a Bonaire "Ultimate" hose nozzle. Made of extruded aluminum and stainless. The thing is surrounded with rubber and looks like a firehose nozzle. I've only had it for about 4 months now so I can't give any long term opinions. It has a lifetime warranty. It was $20 at Home Depot.

-al sung Rapid Realm Technology, Inc. Hopkinton, MA

Reply to
Alan Sung

I bought a Nelson firehose nozzle at Wal*Mart for about $9.75. It's heavy rubberized aluminum. I haven't used it enough yet to know about leaking, but it looks like you could run over it with your pick-up truck and not hurt it.

-Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob