OT: AliExpress Not Taking Credit Cards?

Just went to order a batch of cameras on AliExpress and the checkout screen advised that they were unable to process credit cards. Not just my credit card.... credit cards in general.

Anybody know anything?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Per (PeteCresswell):

Just tried again - maybe 45 minutes later - and they accepted the card.

Same card....

Oh well...

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Had a similar problem with my ISP. If I try to pay before the offical due date thing go tilt. CS can't explain or fix the problem even with a manual over ride. If I'm willing to pay $5 for specal handling OTOH ...

Reply to
NotMe

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP