Chinese equivalent of carb?

The many carbs on eBay look very similar to the original one from my Homelite HB-100 blower with the following specs:

Carb (c1uh37) zama

Genuine OEM Part - Manufacturer #UP00652

Problem is that this one doesn't seem to fall under any of the ones on Ebay. Does anyone know for sure which is suitable or could direct me to maybe a cross reference?

Thanks

Reply to
jason

Fat-Dumb and Happy

Fat-Dumb and Happy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Is this the same Walbro that made carbs for model airplane engines?

Reply to
Tekkie®