OT: a picture only hunter will understand!

Hi All,

I was a customer site yesterday install a new computer. He is an avid hunter and fisherman. I created a gorgeous screensaver for him with pictures of salmon, trout, and wild game. I came out really spectacular.

But, I could not resist salting it with an Easter egg.

Still laughing. I wonder how long it will take for him to find it!

-T

Bad Link.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

It is working here. Try it again.

If not, try the original:

He is not laughing

Frank

The mounting reminded me of Ole's Bar in Paxton, NE. It has around 200 taxidermied animals on display. Ole was a hunter who traveled around the world doing his thing. The polar bear is in a glass display case close to one of the entrances. I haven't been there in years so I have no idea how good the food is.

Paxton is close to I-80 if anyone happens by.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman