Ot.

What is the music at the end of The Tomorro War? Love it

Reply to
Thomas

??
Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I wanted to say thanks so thanks. Can you reccomend the ending?

Reply to
Thomas

Do you have an android smart phone? If you play the music and touch the microphone on the Google bar is will listen and name it for you.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks Ed and Dean. I did not know the google thing. Samsungs7. It found notta. I just forwarded the movie to listen this for 20 minutes. Best list of credits EVER. Bluethooth left and right. Wow. Starts mild, ends angry.

Reply to
Thomas Argo