Online Source for Stove Elements

Can someone recommend a good site for replacement parts (elements) for electric stoves? The Sears outlet store here wants $50 for one. If they're that expensive, now, I'm gonna buy a gas stove! (The clerk told me quietly that they are a ripoff. I believe it.)

Reply to
mcp6453

There are a million places online for appliance parts. DAGS and choose one.

I don't recall a url ottomh but I've dealt satisfactorily w/ at least a couple -- one from OKC and another from Louisville...

Reply to
dpb