One piece tilt up garage door sticking

Hi, I have an old fashioned one piece tilt up garage door. Recently, it has started sticking and rubbing the wood on the opening on the left side (if you are facing the outside of the garage looking in) towards the top. Any advice on something I can adjust (springs?) so that the door is centered and stops rubbing? Since it has started doing this it keeps jambing the electric garage door opener. The springs seem to be in good shape.

This web site shows a good picture of the spring mechanism. The style of mine is the picture on the right.

Thanks.

Reply to
DSheldon

Door pulling to one side and binding

Reply to
James

Look in the yellow pages for "garage door repair".

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Check spring tension and track alignment. The tension springs on the one piece foor are MUCH safer to work on than the torsion springs onroll up doors.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:45:02 +0000, James posted for all of us to digest...

Is this related to your earlier mystery post? The answers there are good.

Reply to
Tekkie©