Non submersible water pump

I did not think it would be hard to find this.
I am looking for a small non-submersible water pump.
It only needs to be able to transfer about 1 gallon per minute.
All I could find are submersible pumps.
Andy
On 3/31/2019 7:16 PM, A K wrote:

  What lift ? That is , how many feet are you lifting the water ? Anything over 26 feet require a submersible (lift vs suction) pump or eductor system .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 7:22:10 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

Only a foot lift. I want to fill my water flosser reservoir from another co ntainer.
Andy
On 3/31/19 8:29 PM, A K wrote:

OK, what about this $13 D cell battery unit
(Amazon.com product link shortened)54085915&s=gateway&sr=8-1
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 7:24:23 PM UTC-5, "\" snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Those are more capacity than I need.
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 7:30:48 PM UTC-5, A K wrote:

I looked for a pump from an old coffee maker.
Unfortunately, it was gravity fed.

water pump from a junked car yard? 12V DC, but that shouldn't be a problem...
I picked one up a decade ago for $5 intending to use it with a solar panel to circulate the water.
Never quite got around to it, but at $5 or $10, you've got plenty of options.
On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 17:16:55 -0700 (PDT), A K

Aquarium pump ?
On 3/31/2019 8:16 PM, A K wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-12V-10W-Low-Noise-CPU-Cooling-Water-Pump-Kit-for-Desktop-Computer-Cool-System/292710863470
On 3/31/19 7:16 PM, A K wrote:

A search for self priming pump should eliminate the submersible ones. There are self priming pumps powered by drills.
On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 8:06:59 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Thanks.
I found one for $15.
Andy