Non submersible water pump

I did not think it would be hard to find this.

I am looking for a small non-submersible water pump.

It only needs to be able to transfer about 1 gallon per minute.

All I could find are submersible pumps.

Andy

Reply to
A K

I looked for a pump from an old coffee maker.

Unfortunately, it was gravity fed.

Reply to
A K

water pump from a junked car yard? 12V DC, but that shouldn't be a problem...

I picked one up a decade ago for $5 intending to use it with a solar panel to circulate the water.

Never quite got around to it, but at $5 or $10, you've got plenty of options.

Reply to
danny burstein

Aquarium pump ?

Reply to
hubops

Bod F

A search for self priming pump should eliminate the submersible ones. There are self priming pumps powered by drills.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Thanks.

I found one for $15.