No mask consequences

I am very proud of Delta.
Andy
Delta flight returns to gate after travelers refuse to wear masks
From CNN's Jennifer Selva
A Delta flight was forced to return to the gate when two of their customers
wouldn’t wear masks, according to Delta Air Lines spokesperson Emm a Protis.
Protis told CNN in an email that Flight 1227 on July 23 was on its way from Detroit to Atlanta when they were forced to turn around.
On 8/2/20 1:59 AM, AK wrote:

Whatsit cost for a round-trip Uber from Detroit to Atlanta?
On 8/2/2020 1:59 AM, AK wrote:

Sucks for the airline but the passengers knew the rules before boarding.
On 8/2/2020 9:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sucks for the other passengers who have to suffer because the airlines chooses to turn around instead of stipulating on the ticket if they don't wear the mask, they will be subject to a fine of some high monetary value.
On 2020-08-02 08:34, Hawk wrote:

g.

I personally think masks are stupid, but I still ask the proprietor if he wants me in a mask or not. I do not want him persecuted by the state. And it is common curiosity

' With the plethora of state and county laws, ordinances or executive orders it is sometimes hard to figure out if this is enforceable law or just a suggestion. I think some if not most of these mask cases are going to be quietly thrown out because the "mandate" is so ambiguous that it does not rise to the level of law. They don't even say what constitutes a "mask" in most cases. I make the store owner happy because I support his right to serve anyone he wants and not to serve anyone he doesn't. Outside, fuck you.

This state structured it so nobody gets arrested and a business might get a $100 fine at the most. The city cops declared the day after the shutdown enforcing it wasn't their job. A real arrest would mean examining the legal basis. It's easier to cow the sheep, to mix a metaphor or something.
Like you, I support the store owner's right to refuse service to anyone, including people looking for a wedding cake with two grooms on it.

But two hot young brides would be cool ;-)

Unlike Ellen Degenerate and her wife (husband?).
On 2020-08-04 22:33, rbowman wrote:

es

nes

,

1+
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:01:00 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

Funny how flexible people are about that concept. It only seems to be true for most if they agree with the minority opinion.

I didn't even know biker gangs had computers. ;-)

This is why the heavy-handed Der Führer Whitmer is cracking down on Michigan's mask scofflaws.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov-whitmer-seeks-to-up-the-ante-on-covid-19-order-enforcement-with-latest-mandate/ar-BB17z9UQ
--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

On 8/5/2020 2:20 PM, T wrote:

Reminds me that a former neighbor's wife had one of these dogs. They moved into a condo that does not allow dogs pissing off all the residents there because she was allowed to have it.