New garage floor covering.

Am moving into a new house. The garage floor is new concrete. I want to cover this floor. Usual covering is some kind of paint (epoxy or polyurethane 2-packs, even latex). I'm not sure these will tolerate hot tires or a hot catalytic converter, particularly the latex. I want a pale gray, almost white color.

Are vinyl/asbestos tiles still sold? Would these be OK (if available)? Any problems with hard ceramic tiles (except for cost)? Any other coverings which would work better than paint?

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

Given that vinyl/asbestos tiles are no longer available, are rigid or stiff vinyl tiles available in which some other filler is used? How are these for heat resistance?

Peter.

Reply to
PVR