Need help with rabbits!

Get a cat or two from the local humane society

Reply to
tom&sue

Ok I just used it on myself. It caused my death. Anything else you want to know?

Reply to
Meat Plow

"tom&sue" wrote in news:%elHi.63504$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

You jerks don't have enough pussies at your house?

Reply to
Me

Excuse me - where does one get a supply of dried blood? Bob-tx

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote in news:UhsHi.40405$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.lga:

A good garden center will carry it.

TD

on 9/17/2007 6:54 AM Bob said the following:

Crime scenes?

Reply to
willshak

Plan to shoot a lot of rabbits. they, uh, multiply like rabbits. Keep that ong rifle loaded up. It's gonna be a continuing issue. A semi auto ong rifle is better than a bolt action, in many regards.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Put up bilingual English / Spanish "Eating Free Zone" signs. They will be as effective as the "Drug Free Zone" signs you see around schools. Apply for a federal grant to purchase signs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How good is your math?

It is mathematically impossible to have just one rabbit.

Air rifle pellets strategically placed between a bunny's ears is very effective in discouraging further predation. Sling shots are quiet and very lethal. Blow guns are fun.

The rabbit problem goes back to the flood when Noah took two of every creature on board. Unfortunately, he had enough room for rabbits.

Reply to
franz frippl

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:46ee803b$0$18984$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Do it to yourself and report back with the results.

Reply to
Me

franz frippl wrote in news:nozHi.54156$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

Use the rifle on yourself and report back with the results.

Reply to
Me