need help about led strip lights

I recently received a call asking if I received the wrong product. Because I have bought some led strips from the online store, but I have received more strips, that is more than I actually bought, I am hesitant to return the extra strips, what should I say?

Kang Yang

Sounds like you dealt with some shyster outfit and now you post their web site to drum up business.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski