outstanding short video

This is all fairly good but

is outstanding. Waitresses setting a table.

I'll tack on th enext one because it's a favorite topic of mine. What's really going on, I'm not sure, but some of these times the narrator must be right.

And are they really showing gratitude?

Or this one with incredibly clumsy swans at 6 minutes 44 seconds

?t=284

Reply to
micky

On Sun, 18 Jul 2021 15:20:04 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Why do you post this here? It has nothing to do with a.h.r Please explain.

Reply to
Tekkie©