Motion of a cat

Why change ownership of the cat? Let's say my cat wanders outside (as most cats do) and an infected person strokes it. The cat bring covid back to me.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Rod doesn't explain his thoughts very clearly. He never means anything like what he writes.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I've read about 5 articles, you read 1.

Communist news?

Only seen it happen once.

You clearly said above "Cats can get infected with covid and infect their owners".

Why would that make a difference? If you or a cat walks off a building, you're liable to rotate on the way down. This is why the cat needs to correct it to land on its feet.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I bet they encourage the barbaric practice of neutering too.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why haven't you put him in your killfile then? It really does look stupid when someone tells someone else to do that. So you're actually seeing his posts, but telling someone else not to!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Viruses are species specific, it is rare to jump species. This is a well known fact and you're looking pretty stupid denying it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I recently heard that apparently people never believed in a flat earth, only a small amount of morons. I previously thought it was common knowledge it was flat until people started sailing right round.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Don't expect a knowledge of Physics from dopey Rod.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You misspelt BLM. It's BCM.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But I need to be alive to collate the results.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Thanks - that's the one.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

Ian Jackson snipped-for-privacy@g3ohx.co.uk> wrote

No its not, that doesnt happen after the embarrassing moment.

Reply to
5tft

No, you need to be dead. We'll take care of the experiment and the result.

Reply to
Clutterfreak

Hey, f****it, show me where I argued with you.

You said "hardly anyone" so I posted something that proofs you were right. Are you such an asshole that you can't even see when someone is agreeing with you?

Here's another example...

Marilyn Manson

Person lives alone with their cat. Person never contacts anyone. Person gets covid. You tell me where that covid came from.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Funny how he noticed someone reply to you.

Clearly I haven't, since I'm replying to you now.

Then his killfile is badly broken.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But I want to know the result. I'll do it if you promise to go back in time and tell me.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You posted a blank white page.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Wow you really are thick. Why did you reply to Rod in alt.home.repair? He only reads uk.d-i-y. Please learn how to use a computer before operating one.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Nope.

Reply to